Complete Energy Balancing: Unhappy Body Parts
If a part of your body has pain and you have addressed everything on the chart, and the pain is still there, ask:
- "Is a part of my body unhappy?"
- If the answer was yes, you can determine what to ask based on where the pain is. For example, if there is pain in a muscle, ask:
- "Do I have an unhappy muscles in this painful area?" Ask:
- "Can I help this muscle to be happy with intent while moving a magnet down the general meridian?"
- If the answer is yes, proceed to help the muscle be happy. You may need to use the MAIN chart to determine why the body part is unhappy. Address all issues that are contributing to this body part being unhappy.