Complete Energy Balancing: Organs
When testing in "Circuitry" and "Organs" comes up ask:
- "Do I have an organ that has an energy/circuitry imbalance?"
- If the answer is yes, go through the list of organs found in ANATOMY/ORGANS to find which organ or organs has an energy imbalance. When you find the imbalance, using the MAIN chart, say:
- "The cause of the energy imbalance is connected to something in column 1, column 2, column 3, column 4."
- First address the cause of the energy imbalance. After you have addressed the cause of the imbalance, you can then balance the energy of the organ with intent using a magnet rolled down the general meridian.
- Test to determine if the circuitry of an organ has an imbalance. Determine which organ has the circuitry imbalance. Use the MAIN chart to find the cause for the circuitry imbalance. Address all causes.
- Balance the circuitry of the organ.
- In addition, use the MILD protocol to test organs in circuitry.