Complete Energy Balancing: Negative Genetics
When testing and "Negative Genetics" comes up, ask:
- "Do I have inherited negative genetics contributing to _____________?" (The issue you are testing for.)
- If the answer is yes, test your ancestors to find where these negative genetics came from. For example, ask:
- "Did I inherit these genetics from my mother? "My mother's mother?" "My mother's father?"
- Test both sides of the family. If you are finding it is many generations back, you may want to test how many generations back the issue came from.
- You can also test to see what the initial cause of these negative genetics being created was, by using the MAIN chart.
- Many times you will find an emotional issue contributing to the genetic change. This would fall under a category of new scientific studies called Epigenetics.
- You may have to release the issue (emotional, chemical, etc.) from the ancestors before releasing the negative genetics from yourself.
- Sometimes a genetic issue cannot simply be released, it has to be reprogrammed. If you cannot release a negative genetic issue, test to see if you can reprogram the genetics contributing to the issue you are addressing. If you can reprogram the genetics, your intent would be:
- "I am reprogramming this negative part of my genetics that is contributing to _______, so that through the proper processes in my body (this part) _______________ of my body will function properly."
- Obviously adapt the wording to fit your issue.