Complete Energy Balancing: Menstrual Cycle
When testing and "Menstrual Cycle" comes up, it is usually a contributing factor to whatever you are addressing.
- For some women, the menstrual cycle takes energy out of other parts of their body. For example, some women become constipated during their cycle. It is because energy is being taken from the intestines and used for the menstrual cycle.
- Ask if there is a part or parts of the body that is lacking energy.
- If there is, use your intent to direct the proper amount and type of energy from the earth into the parts of your body that are lacking energy. Ask:
- "Do I have PMS?"
- If the answer is yes, ask:
- "Can I release the PMS from my body?"
- If the answer is yes, use your intent to release the PMS from your body while rolling a magnet down the general meridian.
- If others around you seem to have PMS at the same time you do, they may have taken on the energy of the PMS from you. You can also release PMS from them.
- If you are experiencing cramping with your period, test your uterus and ovaries using MILD. A misaligned uterus or an imbalance can cause a tremendous amount of pain. Address all issues.