Complete Energy Balancing: Immune System
When testing and "Immune System" comes up, test to determine the percentage the immune system is functioning. Ask:
- "Is my immune system functioning at greater than 80%, great than 90%?"
- If you have determined that the percentage of your immune system function is lower than 95%, you will want to test the percentage your LYMPHATIC SYSTEM is functioning. Raise your lymphatic system to as high as you can.
- Test again to determine your immune system function.
- Use the MAIN chart to determine any issues contributing to your immune system functioning at a low percentage. Address all issues.
- Test your immune system percentage again. Once you have addressed all of the above, it should be functioning at a higher percentage.