Complete Energy Balancing: Glands
When testing in "Circuitry" and "Glands" comes up ask:
- "Do I have a gland that has an energy imbalance?"
- If the answer is yes, check each gland on the GLAND CHART to find the gland that has an energy imbalance. When you find the gland that has an energy imbalance, using the MAIN chart, say:
- "The cause of this gland having an energy imbalance is connected to something in column 1, column 2, column 3, column 4."
- If you find a cause, address the cause of the energy imbalance before balancing the gland. Balance the gland with intent using a magnet rolled down the general meridian.
- Test to determine if the circuitry of an gland has an imbalance. If it does, use the MAIN chart to determine the cause of the circuitry imbalance. Address all causes.
- Balance the circuitry of the gland to its perfect and proper balance.
- In addition, use the MILD protocol to test glands in circuitry.