Complete Energy Balancing: Food Sensitivity
When testing and "Food Sensitivity" comes up, follow the same protocol outlined in FOOD ALLERGY. Ask:
- "Do I have a food sensitivity?"
- If the answer is yes, test each of these categories individually, and ask:
- "Is this food sensitivity to a fruit?" "... a vegetable?" "... to something in a drink?"
- When you find the food you are sensitive to, ask:
- "Is the cause of this sensitivity found on the main chart?"
- If it is, address the cause or causes of the sensitivity. If all of your meridians are perfectly balanced, you will be able to release the sensitivity without having to stay away from whatever was causing the sensitivity (food, cat hair, pollen, etc.). Ask:
- "Are all of my meridians perfectly balanced in every way?"
- If they are not perfectly balanced in every way, determine which meridians are not balanced. Then use the MILD protocol to determine which imbalances the meridians have. Then using the MAIN chart, determine the cause or causes of these imbalances.
- Once you have addressed all causes, proceed to balance your meridian with your intent and a magnet moved along the general meridian.
- When all of your meridians are balanced, you can then release the sensitivity or sensitivities with your intent and a magnet moved over your general meridian.
- If a sensitivity returns after it is released, check to see if the frequency of the blood and body are in harmony and balance with each other.
- You can also ask if there are layers contributing to this sensitivity that cannot be addressed at this time.