Complete Energy Balancing: Food Intolerance
When testing and "Food Intolerance" comes up, follow the same protocol outlined in FOOD ALLERGY. Ask:
- "Do I have a food intolerance?"
- If the answer is yes, test each of these categories individually, and ask:
- "Is this food intolerance to a fruit?" "... a vegetable?" "... to something in a drink?"
- When you find the food you are intolerant to, ask:
- "Is the cause of this intolerance found on the main chart?"
- If it is, address the cause or causes of the intolerance. If all of your meridians are perfectly balanced, you will be able to release the intolerance without having to stay away from whatever was causing the intolerance (food, cat hair, pollen, etc.). Ask:
- "Are all of my meridians perfectly balanced in every way?"
- If they are not perfectly balanced in every way, determine which meridians are not balanced. Then use the MILD protocol to determine which imbalances the meridians have. Then using the MAIN chart, determine the cause or causes of these imbalances.
- Once you have addressed all causes, proceed to balance your meridian with your intent and a magnet moved along the general meridian.
- When all of your meridians are balanced, you can then release the intolerance or intolerances with your intent and a magnet moved over your general meridian.
- If an intolerance returns after it is release, check to see if the frequency of the blood and body are in harmony and balance with each other.
- You can also ask if there are layers contributing to this intolerance that cannot be addressed at this time.