Complete Energy Balancing: Food Allergy
When testing and "Food Allergy" comes up, ask:
- "Do I have a food allergy?"
- If the answer is yes, test each of these categories individually, and ask:
- "Is this food allergy to a fruit?" "... a vegetable?" "... to something in a drink?"
- When you find the food you are allergic to, ask:
- "Is the cause of this allergy found on the MAIN chart?"
- If it is, address the cause or causes of the allergy. If all of your meridians are perfectly balanced, you will be able to release the allergy without having to stay away from whatever was causing the allergy (food, cat hair, pollen, etc.). Ask:
- "Are all of my meridians perfectly balanced in every way?"
- If they are not perfectly balanced in every way, determine which meridians are not balanced. Then use the MILD protocol to determine which imbalances the meridians have. Then using the MAIN chart, determine the cause or causes of these imbalances.
- Once you have addressed all causes, proceed to balance your meridian with your intent and a magnet moved along the general meridian.
- When all of your meridians are balanced, you can then release the allergy or allergies with your intent and a magnet moved over your general meridian.
- If an allergy returns after it is release, check to see if the frequency of the blood and body are in harmony and balance with each other.
- You can also ask if there are layers contributing to this allergy that cannot be addressed at this time.