Complete Energy Balancing: Colds / Flu / Sore Throat / Pneumonia
Before you begin, test the percentage that the immune system is functioning. Ask:
- "Is my immune system functioning at greater than 75%? Test until you find the percentage.
- Test to find the percentage your lymphatic system is functioning at. If your lymphatic system is functioning at less than 100%, use your intent to raise the percentage your lymphatic system is functioning at to the highest percentage it can get.
- When the lymphatic system is functioning well, it looks like little pac-men that are eating up trapped blood proteins throughout the body. Start at your head and mentally go throughout your whole body, activating the lymph.
- Test to find the percentage the lymphatic system has been raised to.
- If you have a cold, flu, sore throat or pneumonia, test to see if this is caused by bad bacteria or virus.
- Test to see if you can release the bad bacteria or virus. Release what you can.
- It is possible to have more than one virus or bad bacteria at a time. Test for multiple causes.
- You can vacuum the mucus from the lungs and entire respiratory system.
- Use your intent and mentally take a vacuum through the entire respiratory system and vacuum mucus until you feel the mucus is gone.
- Test to determine if the mucus is gone.