Complete Energy Balancing: Brain
When testing and "Brain" comes up in the circuitry category, it usually indicates an imbalance in the energy of the brain or part of the brain. Ask:
- "Do I have an energy imbalance in my brain?"
- If the answer is yes, go the MAIN chart and say:
- "The cause of the energy imbalance in my brain is found in column 1, column 2" etc.
- If you find the cause, first address the cause of the energy imbalance, then proceed to balance the energy in the brain with intent while moving a magnet down the general meridian.
- Your intent is:
- "I am balancing the energy in my brain to its perfect balance and intended purpose."
- Even in the circuitry category, use the MILD protocol when brain comes up.
- The circuitry of the brain can also become misaligned. This can cause vertigo, light headedness, or other uncomfortable feeling in the head.
- The circuitry of the brain can have any MILD issue.