Complete Energy Balancing: Bacteria
When testing and "Bacteria" comes up, ask:
- "Do I have bad bacteria in my body?" "Is this a bacterial infection?"
- If the answer is yes to either of these, you may want to find out where this bacteria or bacterial infection is. You can ask:
- "Is this bacterial infection in my blood?" " ... in my muscles, my lungs, in my sinuses?" etc.
- If the answer is yes, ask:
- "Can I release this bacteria or bacterial infection right now?"
- If the answer is yes, proceed to release it.
- If the answer is no, follow the protocol in VIRUS.
- You can have more than one type of bad bacteria in your body at a time. Test for multiple types of bad bacteria.