Complete Energy Balancing: Back Pain
When you are working on back pain, the first area to test is the structure of the person.
- Test all vertebrae for perfect and proper alignment.
- Test the pelvic girdle, sacroiliacs, sacrum, hips and tailbone for proper alignment.
- If this is a chronic condition and is due to misaligned bones, test meridians using the MILD protocol. Meridians being imbalanced etc. are a common contributing factor to bones becoming misaligned easily.
- Test for muscles that may be imbalanced in the back area. Use the MUSCLES chart to determine the exact muscle.
- Use the MAIN chart to test all causes for the back pain.