Complete Energy Balancing: Arthritis
Test to find if the condition you have is "known as arthritis."
- If it is, use the MAIN chart and ask:
- "Is there something on this chart contributing to my condition known as arthritis?"
- If the answer is yes, address all issues.
- Test each joint that has pain to determine if there is too much calcium in the joint.
- If there is too much calcium, test to see if you can release the EXCESS calcium from the joint. Ask:
- "Will releasing the EXCESS calcium from this joint harm my body in any way?"
- If the answer is no, proceed to release the excess calcium from the joint. You may want to address each joint one at a time as the body and subconscious likes very specific work.
- You can test to determine if you can release all EXCESS calcium from all joints with excess calcium, all at one time. Test to determine if this is the best protocol for your body. Use the MAIN chart and state:
- "The cause of my body developing too much calcium in the joints is found in Column 1, Column 2..." etc.
- Address all issues.