Complete Energy Balancing: Addiction
When testing and "Addiction" comes up, ask:
- "Do I have an addiction that I can release?"
- Of course you can get more specific and relate the question to what you are testing for. For example, ask:
- "Do I have an addiction to food? Or "Do I have an addiction to sugar?"
- If you know the addition that you have, you can say it as a statement. For example:
- "I have an addiction to caffeine."
- You then test to see if the answer is positive.
- You may want to test to find any emotional, mental, or subconscious issues contributing to the addiction before you ask to release it.
- When you have addressed all issues contributing to the addiction, ask:
- "Can I release this addiction?"
- If the answer is yes, release the addiction with intent while rolling a magnet down the general meridian.
- If the answer is no, you may not be ready to release it. A person needs to want to get rid of an addiction in order to release it. A person can be addicted to anything. You can test to release ANY kind of addiction.